24/7/365 SupportSystem Support
NeoDyne provide scheduled and unscheduled site maintenance and 24/7/365 systems support. Support packages are tailored to suit each individual customers needs and minimum response times are guaranteed.
Scheduled System Review & Maintenance Report
It is important that NeoDyne engineers maintain familiarity with normal plant system operations to enable our engineers to adequately support the system when the need arises. This is achieved through scheduled site visits and reporting.
The work schedule typically includes:
- Perform the tasks outlined in the maintenance report document
- Complete minor system improvements if required
- Troubleshoot ongoing investigations / snag lists e.g. checking records for items “ongoing”
- Tuning of the system where relevant
- Check the main system/server resources
- Install routine product updates and patches as they issue
- Complete a summary report giving the status of the system
The NeoDyne Scheduled support service is designed to preserve and enhance system reliability by identifying and actioning potential system problems before they impact on plant uptime.
Long-term benefits of a scheduled support service include:
- Improved system reliability.
- Decreased cost of replacement and/or upgrade.
- Decreased system downtime.
Unscheduled Support Service
- An Out-Of-Hours Callout Service is available through NeoDyne’s Support Pager System. The Unscheduled Callout Service includes:
- Unscheduled callout available 24/7/365 (Monday to Sunday)
- First line response telephone support
- Guaranteed response times for Engineer to site